Join our Stage Insights Team!
Each year we have 10-12 volunteer reviewers and feature writers or videographers. Our theatres rely on us, so we need to provide content that is reliable, authoritative, authentic and quick! We are looking for people of all ages and backgrounds who have passion and experience in theatre, either as a professional, a student, or a life-long fan.
ReviewersÂ will be trained.Â You will be assigned/select 4-14 opening nightsÂ a season.Â Each show will require you to:
- arrange tickets
- arrive 15-30 minutes in advance
- attend the full show
- turn out a 400-600 word review within 12 hours
- submit for editorial review (comma patrol!)Â
- then we distribute it on social media and to the theatres so they can use it in their promotions
- quick video content encouraged
- and 1 feature article/video a season
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Â Include your name, resume, and a cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit.